- This event has passed.
Southern Highlands NSW (AUS) with Charlotte Pointeaux
October 8, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
a once in a lifetime empowering menstrual education and celebration for girls aged 9-12.
The way we experience our First Moon (first period) shapes our beliefs about our own worth, power and value as a cyclical being, which stays with us forever. Your child will love this beautiful, magical 3 hour circle where they can learn all about how they can look after themself as they grows up.
Covering self-care, and teaching children how to get the best out of their superpowers as they begins their menstrual cycle, First Moon Circles are doing period education differently. Our circles are proving a fun and enjoyable way for girls and children who have or will have periods to learn, play, and feel supported at a pivotal time in their lives.
at their first moon circle your child will learn:
- What periods are and what happens during the whole menstrual cycle (because there is so much more to it than just managing blood!)
- The signs and stages of puberty so she can work out when her first period may come
- Period care: product options, play and practice so when she needs to choose and use a product, she’s done it before
- An overview of menstrual cycle self-care so she can nurture herself and be nurtured as her energy changes from ovulation to menstruation.
- Receiving mother’s wisdom and well-wishes so she knows its not just she who bleeds, and that she has a village of people to support her through the process.
Book or find out more at https://charlottepointeaux.com
This circle is hosted by Charlotte in-person in Australia